Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all. I have the 2520 with the 200cx. With the quick detach of the bucket, are there any other attachments that will fit? someone told me last week that the mounting system was universal and many brands would fit. I just want to make sure before I start to scout the internet and get something that doesn't fit.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good day all. I have the 2520 with the 200cx. With the quick detach of the bucket, are there any other attachments that will fit? someone told me last week that the mounting system was universal and many brands would fit. I just want to make sure before I start to scout the internet and get something that doesn't fit.
The 200CX quick attach would not be considered universal. It is a John Deere only style. Outside of John Deere/Frontier attachments there are only a few products that match the JDQA so shop carefully.

·
Registered
278 Posts
You want to look for attachments that are John Deere Quick Attach (JDQA), not Skid Steer Quick Attach (SSQA). What attachments are you looking to put on your loader?

·
Administrator
21,006 Posts
There are only three basic things that work well on a small loader, and all of them are readily available in the JDQA setup.

Bucket
Forks
Grapple

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
and kenny's hooks.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts