Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you Guys/Gals go for ATV Tires? Looking for new 'sneakers' for a 2005 Kawi 650. Need two AT25 8-12, and two AT 25 10-12! TIA! Scotty!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I've seen them advertised also in Gemplers catalog and AgriSupply. Have bought a number of tires from the latter without any issues.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I'd price them on line, then go to a local atv or tire dealer. If the price is close buy from someone that will mount them for you, unless you can mount them yourself. :thumbup1gif:

I need a set of atv tires myself. I have more of a question of which tire to get. I have a 96 yamaha 400 4x4 that sees every thing from deep mud , snow, rocks, sand, lawn and black top. Sometimes all in the same day.:laugh:
The tires that came on it have lasted 17 years and 7000 miles. they still hold air, but are almost bald.:laugh:

May be I should just get a new atv.:unknown::flag_of_truce:

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just went with M.E Miller...................

........but forgot to tell them I'm a GTT Member! Sent him an e-mail after the fact! Well, I'm sure they'll do right my me.......................... ~Scotty

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Administrator
17,289 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
my post was more for ejb69 post #4 looking for more info :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a 2002 Kawasaki Prairie 650 and I found the same brand and style tires as original at Wal Mart and they mounted and put Slim in them for less than any other local suppliers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts