Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for a new ATV, and wondered what you are riding??

The new G2 chassis from Can am have pushed them to the front of my last, which puts the Kodiak/Grizzly 450 EPS ( no choice for non EPS IN CANADA.) in a tie for second with the Sportsman 400.

As long as Can am gives the G2 work over to the 650/500/400 a year from now, will be a red 500 Outlander for me. :), if not, could have to break the bank and go for a base 800R in red. :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Polaris Magnum 330 2x4, gets me where i need to (treestand, trailcam,etc). also my john deere 825d gator and 620 gator are my work horses

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I am riding a Polaris now,,, BUT,,,
when I wear this one out,, I will be getting a SHERP,, :good2:

[video]https://youtu.be/KTJUMOzx_zE?t=1m43s[/video]

I think it would suit my riding style better than the Gator?? :dunno:

:lolol:

·
Registered
967 Posts
We have two Honda Ranchers..... Bullet Proof!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought a new Polaris 570 this spring to replace my 2001 Polaris 700. Old one still ran fine, just wanted to start new again. Have had good service out of the Polaris's, have had a number of them over the years when the kids were younger, starting back in 1997. New one has power steering and I just put a plow and winch on it before winter, plows nicely.
Mike Hawkins

Attachments

·
Corndog Hater
11,236 Posts
I bought a new Polaris 570 this spring to replace my 2001 Polaris 700. Old one still ran fine, just wanted to start new again. Have had good service out of the Polaris's, have had a number of them over the years when the kids were younger, starting back in 1997. New one has power steering and I just put a plow and winch on it before winter, plows nicely.
Mike Hawkins
And it's orange!

·
Corndog Hater
11,236 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
99 Honda Foreman S. Other than the horrible brakes this is the most reliable machine ever made.

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
Honda Rubicon and Polaris 570 SP Touring...love them both.
Whatever you do....spend the extra $ for power steering and EFI. You won't regret those two features.

·
Premium Member
14,083 Posts
One of my neighbors has a Polaris , loves it.

Next door neighbor has 2 Honda and one Artic Cat. Likes the Artic Cat but he would buy a Honda if he had to do it again.

Me had a Gator xuv550s4 after 3 or 4 yrs got a Honda Pioneer 700 4 seater, no problems in 13 months and close to 1200 miles.

Sorry not sure the models of my neighbors. Next door neighbors guessing 15-20 yrs old , on the 3rd or 4 set of tires ,.:dunno:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts