Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time trying to remove my deck after having purchased it installed from the dealer... Feels like I’m missing something here but it took a friend standing on the deck and me moving forward slightly (after I’ve dropped to the ground) to get the bar far enough so that the retention latch would disengage. I also had to disengage it from either side. Seems to me there needs to be a bar here... Does this look right?
View attachment 784289

View attachment 784290

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
That's how the new ones are made. Nothing Missing there. I also hate that it requires getting on the ground on both sides of the machine.

·
Registered
944 Posts
First time trying to remove my deck after having purchased it installed from the dealer... Feels like I’m missing something here but it took a friend standing on the deck and me moving forward slightly (after I’ve dropped to the ground) to get the bar far enough so that the retention latch would disengage. I also had to disengage it from either side. Seems to me there needs to be a bar here... Does this look right?
View attachment 784289

View attachment 784290
You might need to loosen the adjustment nuts on the front arm (I can't remember what it's called) just a tad. If you were dropping it on a hard surface you can usually pull the deck forward by hand just enough to release the latches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts