Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,455 Posts
OK, but I don't want to shift this thread from auto throttle to something else.

I currently have a small Japanese tractor and I plan to sell it and get a new JD tractor. It sounds like auto throttle would be good to have so I'm trying to see if the four tractors I'm currently considering have it or whether I can get it as an option. It would be great to have a discussion about those four tractors, but that would probably be better in a separate thread. Here are the four models: 1025R, 2025R, 3025E, and 2032R. Of course, this list is subject to change.
I have experience with both 1 series mechanical auto throttle, and 2032/2038r electronic auto throttle.
We have published a video showing install on the 1025r. It is a bit of a hack, unsupported by Deere, but it works ok.

Overall, the eThrottle on the 2032r/2038r is much nicer. If choosing a tractor purely because of this feature, choose the 2032/2038r. ..and yes, I DO find the eThrottle quite useful. I leave it on most (if not ALL) of the time, like PJR832.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.