Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Overall a nice looking product and I like the segmented trip edges. I don't care for the clamp-on bucket mounting option though as it puts the pusher further out and I would think one would have to strap it tight and constantly check the straps/chains for tightness.

I don't see how this could cost more than a front mounted blower; but maybe close to a rear mounted one.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Overall a nice looking product and I like the segmented trip edges. I don't care for the clamp-on bucket mounting option though as it puts the pusher further out and I would think one would have to strap it tight and constantly check the straps/chains for tightness.

I don't see how this could cost more than a front mounted blower; but maybe close to a rear mounted one.
I don't understand the chain hook up either, could be they feel the chain hook up cuts down on manufacturing and engineering costs.

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
I think they're going after customers who need a snow pusher; but don't have easily removable buckets. That's a guess mind you. Personally I don't like the strap/chain deal as it looks Mickey Mouse to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts