Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without a doubt GTT has a plethora of site supporters, administrators and members all with outstanding advice and knowledge to be shared. GTT is a resourceful tool for us Deere owners of all models.

I have to spotlight Kennyd and give him much deserved recognition on his constant helpful posts. He's always helped me out and I see how many times he jumps right in to help other members with their issue/s.

So with that said, my spotlight award goes to none other that captain hook himself - KENNYD

KENNYD.png

·
Super Moderator
7,881 Posts
Agreed! Kennyd is "The Man."

:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
17,088 Posts
You guys are killing me! :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,428 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,951 Posts
I taught Kennyd everything he knows. :hide: :munch::lol:

I've learned a lot from Kenny. :thumbup1gif:
I thought he taught you everything you know ,,,,,:hide::laugh:

Agree I have learned a lot from Kenny and a lot of other members on this forum !

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
I thought he taught you everything you know ,,,,,:hide::laugh:

Agree I have learned a lot from Kenny and a lot of other members on this forum !
Have to agree, things were made to go easier because of it too. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Yup, Kenny is the best. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
hurrah to the captain kennyD, ges I just got involved in reading this site around 2013 after the wife bought this lap top. and she showed me a little how to work it. and yes GTT site and it's members have helped me a lot. I have been schooled on here for all kind of things pertaining to everything. keep up the good job. big jim:bigthumb:

·
Registered
7,927 Posts
Here's the latest picture of Kenny.

View attachment 44996

We were talking about Kenny G, right?:mocking:

While Kenny G. has written "many a Hook", it is Kenny D. who truly is ""THE Captain HOOK."".....!! As mentioned in his reputation indicator, Kenny D has a LOT to be Proud Of......

·
Registered
7,927 Posts
Let's us not forget, Kennyd was also one of the original founders/owners of the forum.
So, the next time Mrs. Bear says "Are you on that internet Green tractor place again?", I will reply proudly, "You bet I am and you can thank Kenny D. for it".......:bigthumb:

She will probably reply "I thought it was Gizmo's fault?".......Oh yes, that was last time.........

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,696 Posts
So, the next time Mrs. Bear says "Are you on that internet Green tractor place again?", I will reply proudly, "You bet I am and you can thank Kenny D. for it".......:bigthumb:

She will probably reply "I thought it was Gizmo's fault?".......Oh yes, that was last time.........
You can blame Kennyd, I do all the time.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts