1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Cool! The can crusher was kind of an anti-climax though.......

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
we want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:good2:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Lol
What the hell with the chicken grab nabber? :laugh:
Never heard of one of those before.
If you saw the whole clip, from the original movie, it puts them in crates, to be transported elsewhere. You would have also seen it run over some, and an employee kick one across the room.:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
322 Posts
If you saw the whole clip, from the original movie, it puts them in crates, to be transported elsewhere. You would have also seen it run over some, and an employee kick one across the room.:thumbsdown:
.... and you know where those chicken end up :lol:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Yeah i'm no PETA nut or tree hugger by a long shot, but seeing that is kind of stuff is hard for me to watch. I mean i got no problem shooting something, gutting it, and cutting it up to eat or freeze.

Kinda like when i was driving a dump truck 30 years ago.
Had to go to the owner's slaughterhouse/market to get paid. Super nice generous people.
He says "i'll be right with you guys, go over to the retail and grab a bag of groceries".
So we cut through from the office through the butcher area to the market. As we walk through i see two calves standing all in this tight cage contraption being bottle fed. With only an opening near their neck area, where they obviously slit it and turn them into veal. That affected me that day for some reason. Have never willfully ordered veal to this day.:dunno:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts