Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2021 1025R Loader Mid-mount Mower 54D 260B Back hoe
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 2021 1025R back from having a 260B Backhoe added.

Last night I was looking at the installation manual and saw that there should be
a Seat Support Bracket ITEM "E" installed that sits under the Backhoe seat when in the
backhoe use position....

I do not see it on my machine... Can others show if there is a bracket added on the tractor
that sits under the seat of the backhoe to keep the seat in position ???

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hello. Looks to be there on my 2021, on the support bar attached to the ROPS:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
41,296 Posts
#3 ?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Congrats on getting a backhoe! That bracket is a permanent attachment and doesn't have to removed for normal operation. Hopefully you can find yours.
Also after you get it on there you may notice that the seat doesn't line up with the notches very well. The backhoe leans away from the tractor until you get the outriggers down. After that, it all lines up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. The dealership installed the backhoe. Looks like they did not mount the support bracket. I have contacted my salesman. Hope he can find it out in their service area. So I can put it on myself.

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
613 Posts
Is yours a factory TLB or dealer Installed Backhoe ??
Factory installed. And listed so on the invoice and on the 3 point kit parts supplied.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Factory installed. And listed so on the invoice and on the 3 point kit parts supplied.
Dealer said they did not have it.... They are ordering me a P/N LVA21855 Seat Bracket no charge...

·
Registered
613 Posts
Dealer said they did not have it.... They are ordering me a P/N LVA21855 Seat Bracket no charge...
If you look a my tractor it's a bit different than the parts diagram Giz posted up.

My seat support is on top of a crossbar between the ROPS uprigts. And a lower support goes from the cross bar down to the frame by the transaxle oil fill cap.

You might want to look up the parts and make sure that all 3 of those are present since it seems the seat support is mounted to the x-brace as well as another that drops down to the tractor frame.

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
1,794 Posts
If you look a my tractor it's a bit different than the parts diagram Giz posted up.

My seat support is on top of a crossbar between the ROPS uprigts. And a lower support goes from the cross bar down to the frame by the transaxle oil fill cap.

You might want to look up the parts and make sure that all 3 of those are present since it seems the seat support is mounted to the x-brace as well as another that drops down to the tractor frame.
The bracket that goes down around the transaxle fill is on all 1025R's.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is what is currently on my machine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks the same parts as mine except missing the seat support bracket. (y)
yep. Now just got to wait for the missing bracket to arrive at dealer so I can put it on!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My Dealer received my Seat Bracket yesterday, I installed it last evening.

It does NOT line up well front to back. The Backhoe Seat seems to be to far aft.
Is there any adjustability to the backhoe seat position relative to the backhoe, I see 4 Carriage bolts that mount the BH seat bracket to the backhoe. I did not have time to really investigate.
Sorry no pics.

I will post some pics this weekend.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I too have a 2021 1025R and 2021 260B that I just picked up this week. I installed the backhoe myself. Mine seems line up fine front to back.

Left side view:

Right side view:

It lines with both with the outriggers down and with them up.

Both seats flipped up:

Make sure these brackets are installed on yours:

My brackets were missing from the pallet when I picked it up (along with the ROPS grab bar and toolbox relocation brackets). I can live without the latter 2 items, but those sub-frame brackets are a must.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
My Dealer received my Seat Bracket yesterday, I installed it last evening.

It does NOT line up well front to back. The Backhoe Seat seems to be to far aft.
Is there any adjustability to the backhoe seat position relative to the backhoe, I see 4 Carriage bolts that mount the BH seat bracket to the backhoe. I did not have time to really investigate.
Sorry no pics.

I will post some pics this weekend.
Put your stabilizer legs on the ground first and lift the hoe a bit. The seat will usually fall right in the grove after that. When your done working, fold the seat over before lifting the legs or it will get stuck.

Here is how mine looks before i lift it with the outriggers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I too have a 2021 1025R and 2021 260B that I just picked up this week. I installed the backhoe myself. Mine seems line up fine front to back.

Left side view:

View attachment 790992

Right side view:

View attachment 790993

It lines with both with the outriggers down and with them up.

Both seats flipped up:

View attachment 790994

Make sure these brackets are installed on yours:

View attachment 790995

My brackets were missing from the pallet when I picked it up (along with the ROPS grab bar and toolbox relocation brackets). I can live without the latter 2 items, but those sub-frame brackets are a must.
yes I do have the two lower sub frame brackets item “P” installed.

I am wondering if the subframe brackets are not “clocked” correctly. And this has the backhoe sitting un level to the tractor. It kind of looks that way to me.

It does not make much difference with stabilizers up or down. Moves maybe 1/16 inch.

·
Registered
121 Posts
When I installed the subframe plates, there was very little "clocking" that you could do. Everything was very tight with virtually no play on either side. The only other thing I can think off, is that the ROPS might not be "clocked" right. You might try loosening those bolts, or have the dealer do it, to see if they can pull it back any. If so, that might make the seat pop into place.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
When I installed the subframe plates, there was very little "clocking" that you could do. Everything was very tight with virtually no play on either side. The only other thing I can think off, is that the ROPS might not be "clocked" right. You might try loosening those bolts, or have the dealer do it, to see if they can pull it back any. If so, that might make the seat pop into place.
Thanks for the tip. I will try and see if the ROPS will move aft.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts