Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my steps as soon as they came out. (One at a time). Installed them as soon as I got them. Hoe on the cart.. I needed the 3 point on for the tiller, back blade and mower deck until today. Today I finally swapped the 3 point for the backhoe. To say I was impressed would be a understatement. A perfect fit for lifting these old bones and other parts into that yellow seat. These steps are perfect, a comfortable step up on a nonskid surface. Ken, you really hit a home run on this one with all the bases loaded. Thank you for making this attachment now complete.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I want to get a set of these for sure. I blew my fun money this month on a couple machetes from Condor Tool...

What? Dude, I don't see Kens dif lock pedal in your sig, a must have for me in my mud. I don't know if you need yours much?

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
I ordered my steps as soon as they came out. (One at a time). Installed them as soon as I got them. Hoe on the cart.. I needed the 3 point on for the tiller, back blade and mower deck until today. Today I finally swapped the 3 point for the backhoe. To say I was impressed would be a understatement. A perfect fit for lifting these old bones and other parts into that yellow seat. These steps are perfect, a comfortable step up on a nonskid surface. Ken, you really hit a home run on this one with all the bases loaded. Thank you for making this attachment now complete.:bigthumb:
Why thank you sir, you've made my day :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I got two also. I couldn't see getting one because I'm always hopping on and off. Like I said in a previous post, I fabricate a lot of my own stuff and it really doesn't pay to make them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts