Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this free Bagger today. Even has the mounting bracket. The bags are torn, but I have an extra set that I can use. Plan on using it on the 111H or STX38.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,431 Posts
Nice,

I tried to sell one for $10 this spring, but after 3 no shows i sent it to the dump. Luckily I saved the bags as I got an SX95 for leaves that needed one.

I've found in my are free and cheap leads to people acting like they are doing me a favor by taking it, so if they waste my time I'm supposed to like it. the last guy got mad when he tried to get it a month after a no call no show, and I had deleted the add. I'm glad your the right type of person to pick it up and enjoy it

·
Corndog Hater
11,688 Posts
Picked up this free Bagger today. Even has the mounting bracket. The bags are torn, but I have an extra set that I can use. Plan on using it on the 111H or STX38.
Free is good. Enjoy

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice,

I tried to sell one for $10 this spring, but after 3 no shows i sent it to the dump. Luckily I saved the bags as I got an SX95 for leaves that needed one.

I've found in my are free and cheap leads to people acting like they are doing me a favor by taking it, so if they waste my time I'm supposed to like it. the last guy got mad when he tried to get it a month after a no call no show, and I had deleted the add. I'm glad your the right type of person to pick it up and enjoy it
Hard to find them for under $100 around here.

·
Registered
9,431 Posts
Hard to find them for under $100 around here.
I find baggers and cabs all but impossible to sell. I refuse to invest in them for flipping any more. I bought the sx95 just for leaf cleanup. It worked great.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
There hard to find and harder to sell.I has a PF bagger to sell took 2 years to find someone.:dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts