Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone make a recommendation on a bagger / collection system for the new 2017 and newer 2-series tractors? Mine is the 2038R with 72D deck. I used to vacuum my lawn in the fall with my old garden tractor and I am wondering if I can do the same with my 2038R? What do all you learned people have to say on this subject?

Thanks much

Sincerely

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I am planning on getting the MCS 20. Nice thing is you can just carry it around on the three point and don't have to worry about a trailer or backing up. The problem is they do not make the power flow for the 72 MMM. They may for the 60. I have been asking about this since I bought the 2038r.

Here is one mounted on a 1025R I looked at a couple weeks ago

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am planning on getting the MCS 20. Nice thing is you can just carry it around on the three point and don't have to worry about a trailer or backing up. The problem is they do not make the power flow for the 72 MMM. They may for the 60. I have been asking about this since I bought the 2038r.

Here is one mounted on a 1025R I looked at a couple weeks ago
Nice unit! I am bummed that they (JD) do not offer the power flow for the 72 MMM... Maybe we can engineer our own!!! :bigthumb:

Sincerely

·
Registered
125 Posts
Recently picked up an MC542 cart. Works great on my X738. Obviously you have a much more capable tractor.....but I've seen quite a few homemade lawn vacuums on this site and various other forums for yard carts. I love the MC542...holds a lot of material and the shredder works great at cutting up grass and leaves!

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts