Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing there is but is there a difference for bagger sizes. I have a 42" deck on a D130 and looking for some craigslist deals on baggers. Would a 48" bagger not fit on a 42" deck or is that just a difference in amount of bags or bag size? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I'm guessing there is but is there a difference for bagger sizes. I have a 42" deck on a D130 and looking for some craigslist deals on baggers. Would a 48" bagger not fit on a 42" deck or is that just a difference in amount of bags or bag size? Thanks!
Your tractor will only accept a 2 bag bagger. The shoot will most likely be different between the 2 different size decks.

·
Super Moderator
5,093 Posts
The baggers for the 42", 48" and 54" decks are all 2-bag, 6.5 bushel units. The bags themselves are the same.

They all use a 2-piece plastic chute between the deck and the bags. The difference between the units is the lower half of the plastic chute. The discharge opening size on the decks are different so they have different connectors.

On the bagger for the 54" decks, the lower plastic chute piece has a fan blower included to assist in getting the clippings into the bags.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The baggers for the 42", 48" and 54" decks are all 2-bag, 6.5 bushel units. The bags themselves are the same.

They all use a 2-piece plastic chute between the deck and the bags. The difference between the units is the lower half of the plastic chute. The discharge opening size on the decks are different so they have different connectors.

On the bagger for the 54" decks, the lower plastic chute piece has a fan blower included to assist in getting the clippings into the bags.
That is a very helpful explanation. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts