Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used 2015 1025R that had a bagger system on it. I do not use it. What would the value be to someone on here if anyone is interested? The tractor only had 36 hours on it, the one bag is damaged, but still usable(somehow bag fell out and it got ran over). I'm sure it was user error on my end.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Is it the three bag 14 bushel bagger with the powerflo head? Those are about $2300 new. What mower deck is it on as the blower is different for a 54” and 60” deck.

That information would help determine price. Pictures would help as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
and where its at in the country too. :good2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It came off my 60 inch deck, 3 bagger system. I believe power flow head( has a belt that drives a paddle). I'm located in Michigan. I will have to get pictures i've got it scattered in the attic and garage right now. I would say condition is probably 80-90%

Thanks Paul

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Oh, that. Pretty worthless, but I'll take it off your hands for $100 because I'm a nice guy :)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
If anyone is interested let me know. I'm just not a bagging person! I would need to know what else has to come off the deck and tractor. I'm sure there are a couple brackets.

Let me know what you want for it and if you have any pictures........With fall coming, there will be some use for leaf clean up, etc.

Also, which part of Michigan are you in (general terms) SE, NW, Upper Penn, etc.??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sulley,

I agree with the leaf pick up and fall weather. However i only have pine trees LOL. I bagged with it handful of times, and decided it wasn't for me. I live in SE Michigan, but head to Alpena MI often. I'll get pictures of it later today. If it is truely 2300 new, I would ask 1000.00. I believe under 50% is a fair price, but may be off. Pictures I believe will help!

Paul

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
let me know if you all want any other pictures of course i have all hardware to mount to tractor

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts