Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not like the ball placement on my 1025 (to close to pto shaft) . I found a solution at omni mfg llc called a fixed drawbar extention. It was an easy install, 4 bolts that hold the plate and use those same holes to attach new plate with a reciever hitch built in. Use my bar and ball and problem solved. Ordered it, $69 + shipping and got it in 4 days. see pictures on their website Omni Mfg LLC

·
Administrator
18,466 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts

This what I use bought at the dealer works great. I put my sprayer on it or a ball shaft for trailer ect 129.00

·
Banned
419 Posts
Hitch

Like the heavy hitch set up with one questions thought. If you use a brush chopper or a finish mower or any PTO drive shaft attachment that may float up and down will the shaft clear the hitch or will it rub on the top????

What about a receiver tube welded below the draw bar behind the pin hole as not to interfere with the drive shaft or hitching up a wagon or what ever to the draw bar. Would allow you to use a straight ball or a raised ball hitch easily. Put the idea out there for thought

·
Registered
453 Posts
Omni hitch with blower attached and sitting on garage floor.

Reactions: Zebrafive
1 - 5 of 5 Posts