Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has experience with Heavy Hitch (HH) Category 1 Heavy Duty Hitch & Suitcase Weight Cart (cart)?

I recently purchased a HH category 1 hitch and 8 each of their 41# and 70# weights and a bushing kit to align with my JD I-Match hitch. The HH product seems to be of high quality and is as advertised. I have come to realize that some kind of cart to handle the hitch and weights when they are not on my 2032R, would be beneficial.
HH advertises a HHCCHD: Category 1 Heavy Duty Hitch & Suitcase Weight Cart for $ 375. I am seeking input from anyone with experience with this product to the following questions: is the cart:
well constructed?
easy to use?
worth the money?
Thanks

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have the cart for my HH weight bracket. It is very well constructed and super simple to use. It rolls around my shop floor very easily. For me personally, it was worth the money especially being made in the US. Every product I have purchased from them is top quality.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the cart for my HH weight bracket. It is very well constructed and super simple to use. It rolls around my shop floor very easily. For me personally, it was worth the money especially being made in the US. Every product I have purchased from them is top quality.
Great! Thanks for your timely response. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
828 Posts
If you want a nice easy way to store your weights and bracket, it's a definite must have and definitely worth the money. I wouldn't be with out one.

Reactions: SulleyBear
1 - 5 of 5 Posts