Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Very nice!

rob

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Not much progress this past week, but my counter guys did a great job and my wife (as usual) picked out the right stuff! The island is 10' x 4 1/2'.
Railing system starting to go in along the loft area. It'll have glass panels between the posts.

Master bath...

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
All I can saw is, "Beautiful".

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Enjoyed looking at this build. Real nice everything.

·
Premium Member
18,963 Posts
Very nice,,

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Awesome Chuck. The top cabinet doors, are they a painted gray or a nickel finish metal? Either way, I like the contrast of them within the white and nickel hardware.
Thanks for the kind comments guys,

The upper doors are actually aluminum, just the door. The cabinet boxes are the same as the rest. In this pic, the installer was showing me that the upper pull handle was too large and it wouldn't look right, we went with a pull knob instead.
I'll have some LED strip lights inside when its all done to shine through the frosted glass. It'll go with the disco ball...:D

:D

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
Yes, now I can see they are clearly a machined finish and I really that. I also think the large handles look fine and if not the large pull then a slightly shorter version of the same? Great taste y'all have.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 · (Edited)
Finally time to put the JD in its new home... and a few more finishing touches.. The plumber has been busy.
Shop sink and in floor heat/ well room taking shape. Master shower stall all tiled.

Tire Wheel Tractor Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Fluid Electrical wiring Gas Cylinder Machine

Tap Plumbing fixture Sink Bathroom sink Wood

Building Wood Floor Flooring House

Clock Rectangle Art Triangle Font

Mirror Plumbing fixture Tap Bathroom sink Sink

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
It’s going to look really good when you get a little grass growing around it and some landscaping. Enjoy it once you get moved in and settled.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Cleaned lots of windows and pressure washed the outside. Spent the night for the 1st time.
Only a few pics. I'll post more when it's really furnished.
Wheel Tire Property Automotive lighting Vehicle

Plant Building Tree Shade Sky

Property Window Fixture Architecture Interior design

Window Interior design Floor Flooring Wall

61 - 80 of 93 Posts