Trying to update from the hinterlands.

ATTACH type="full"]812472[/ATTACH]
Building House Gas Door Machine

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Chuck !
I'm Julien, french dude who loves old American cars. And i'm reaching you up because I'm about to build my first home, and I really like the way the Barndo build turns out, I saw it on AHP, but I would like to know if you have any plans of your build, so I could see the changed you've made, and it could help me for my own build.

thanks a lot
Have a nice day !

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Here are the plans I can share. There are some goofy notes you can disregard. I'll get some new pics of the move in soon. Thanks for looking. BTW what's AHP?

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks you so much ! Really helpful :D
AHP is a website (AdvencedHousePlan) where i saw the Barndo the first time, then I search if people have built this house and get to your thread :giggle:
If you tell me that you didn't find the house on here, that's strangely weird haha :LOL:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
It's been a slow move in process, but we've got most of the big things in place. Master bedroom mattress comes today, so I'll finally be able to spend the night in the room, rather than the camper. Added some LED bling for sexy time....
Got my new HF toolbox in place and matching refurbished work bench too!
The wife wanted some color, so we found an online mural place and covered our weird wall area up top. Ton of cardboard boxes to dispose of so the screened-in porch is a temporary refuse holding area. Still have final grading to do outside. Missed my opportunity for a fall seeding.

Furniture Table Chair Couch Interior design

Wood Interior design Floor Flooring Table

Property Couch Interior design Flooring Floor

Building Urban design World Window Engineering

Ceiling fan Couch Window Wood Lighting

Floor Interior design Flooring Hall Building

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Blue Wood Floor Flooring Engineering

Bed frame Wood Flooring Fixture Floor

Shipping box Wood Package delivery Interior design Window

·
Premium Member
6,340 Posts
It's been a slow move in process, but we've got most of the big things in place. Master bedroom mattress comes today, so I'll finally be able to spend the night in the room, rather than the camper. Added some LED bling for sexy time....
Got my new HF toolbox in place and matching refurbished work bench too!
The wife wanted some color, so we found an online mural place and covered our weird wall area up top. Ton of cardboard boxes to dispose of so the screened-in porch is a temporary refuse holding area. Still have final grading to do outside. Missed my opportunity for a fall seeding.

View attachment 821591

View attachment 821592

View attachment 821593

View attachment 821594

View attachment 821595

View attachment 821596

View attachment 821598

View attachment 821599

View attachment 821600

View attachment 821601
I am simply in awe & envy of this build!!! Well done!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Not much has changed on the outside, but I'm planning on clearing out the scrub trees to get a better view down to the pond. And I did put the 2038R to work a few weeks back backfilling and smoothing out the dirt along the walk!

Property Interior design Shade Plant Wood

Plant Sky Tree Wood Branch

Sky Cloud Building Land lot Tree

Plant Road surface Asphalt Fence Building

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
I am simply in awe & envy of this build!!! Well done!
I'd trade my left one for that place. Have thoroughly enjoyed watching this build. Very beautiful there, Chuck!

·
Registered
793 Posts
That is absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
793 Posts
dianne we have reviewed together and are going to incorporate some of the features of this build in ours.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Thanks for the kind comments guys! The outside has been a complete wreck with the cold and rain and snow and thaw and more rain.
I did manage to have 24 ton of 2" rock delivered to extend my turn around and parking area.
Put the 2038R to work too!
Also hauled some landscape rock to do one area that has bugged me around the AC units.
Burned all my cardboard

Sky Nature Automotive tire Grass Land lot

Sky Ecoregion Natural environment Natural landscape Asphalt

I put the landscape fabric under the units awhile go. Pallet forks for the win!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Water Rectangle Urban design Road surface Asphalt

Light Automotive tire Road surface Line Asphalt

Road surface Asphalt Wood Automotive tire Floor

Sky Ecoregion Nature Natural environment Tree

Sky Plant community Plant Natural landscape Land lot

And a new coffee/end table set!

Table Couch Building Tree Wood

Table Furniture Building Chair Couch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I came across your forum based off a search for this plan. We just purchased this plan and are very excited to get started with the build. Could you post a video of a walk thru from the garage entrance to the upstairs. I did notice that you made some minor changes to layout which look awesome. Thanks in advance

81 - 100 of 107 Posts