Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saludos colegas tractoristas. Yo trabajo en una finca con la cosechadora y en muchas oportunidades me ha tocado pesar la cosecha ya encima de la cosechadora y lo que hacemos es que se le resta el peso del tractor a la cantidad que da. En los últimos pesajes me ha despertado la sospecha de que la bascula de suelo tiene fallas porque no está dando el peso que se estima a la vista. Esta vez queremos comprar una bascula de suelo que sirva asi sea cara, pero las he buscado en el apartado de basculas industriales y no consigo ninguna. La estoy buscando en el apartado que no es? ¿Dónde las puedo conseguir colegas?

·
Super Moderator
4,062 Posts
Translated from Spanish to English:

Greetings fellow tractor drivers. I work on a farm with the combine harvester and on many occasions I have had to weigh the harvest already on top of the combine and what we do is that the weight of the tractor is subtracted from the amount it gives. In the last weighings I have aroused the suspicion that the floor scale has faults because it is not giving the weight that is estimated at sight. This time we want to buy a floor scale that works well is expensive, but I have looked for them in the section of industrial scales and I do not get any. I am looking for it in the section that it is not? Where can I get them colleagues?

·
Super Moderator
4,062 Posts
The OPs country of origin is Venezuela.

·
Super Moderator
4,062 Posts
Exactly which word translated to crap?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
I re-translated it. Apparently Google is better at translating than Samsung is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.