Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I tried to attach my new BB5048l Box Blade to my 1023e with I match quick hitch but it doesent seat into the hooks all the way cause the top link bars for the box blade hits the bolts on the i match adj top link hook. it needs to drop down about 1" to get fully seated in the hooks. ill get pics up tomorrow eh
Has anyone else had this problem???

·
Premium Member
10,068 Posts
It's a common complaint on the iMatch with the adjustable top hook. Loosen the bolts and tilt the hook out, then retighten them. If that doesn't create enough clearance, some people have replaced the bolts with pins.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya tried that still not doping far enough eh But I have to look at it closer tomorrow but I have some idears too eh

It's a common complaint on the iMatch with the adjustable top hook. Loosen the bolts and tilt the hook out, then retighten them. If that doesn't create enough clearance, some people have replaced the bolts with pins.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Just had the same issue today with a BB1065 and my 1025R with iMatch.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Messing with the Box Blade today and it hooked right up :confused: but it works now eh Tractor elves must have came last night eh

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ya tried that still not doping far enough eh But I have to look at it closer tomorrow but I have some idears too eh
Did you ever make any other adjustments? I'm still having a problem with mine. I'm a newbie, only owned my 1025R since March 2016

Thanks,

Rick

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you ever make any other adjustments? I'm still having a problem with mine. I'm a newbie, only owned my 1025R since March 2016

Thanks,

Rick
I dont know exactly what I did but it has been working good so far eh

·
Registered
222 Posts
I had the same problem, figured out the dealer put the side plates on wrong. Look at the pic on the owners manual.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Today I tried to attach my new BB5048l Box Blade to my 1023e with I match quick hitch but it doesent seat into the hooks all the way cause the top link bars for the box blade hits the bolts on the i match adj top link hook. it needs to drop down about 1" to get fully seated in the hooks. ill get pics up tomorrow eh
Has anyone else had this problem???
I have the same box blade as you, and the iMatch hitch. Unlike other implements I have, the Frontier box blade requires very precise alignment between the top iMatch hook and the top bushing on the box blade. The bushing is 2 inches wide, and if the iMach hook is just off center by 1/4 inch the bushing will not slip down into the hook. I've started storing the box blade on two furniture dollies linked together, and on a flat concrete surface. When I go to hook up, that allows me to nudge the box blade sideways until it is EXACTLY centered. Otherwise, one of the two arms that diagonally connect the back of the box to front impinge on the imatch top hook.
5048.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts