Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow....

As some know, Indiana was supposed to get a boatload of snow, but I'm getting rain- and lots of it!!!

Earlier, I needed to roll out a round bale for all of the animals. I started to back the tractor up, and started around the corner ( which was really wet and muddy) and started to slide strait towards a tree! Thank god for the FEL and individual turning brakes! After I got the bale on the spear, i took of towards the animals paddock, but started strait towards the barn!! even when the wheels were turned all of the way, it went strait!! Fortunately, I got it to turn before it hit the barn. Darn, now I have to fix all of the ruts I made .
:banghead:

So, the point is: please,please be safe. ( and don't hit any barns :lol:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Ruts are easier to fix than a barn would have been! Glad all is OK after that!

·
Premium Member
14,106 Posts
Glad your safe,,, ruts still a lot cheaper than ,, BARN or TRACTOR or YOU:empathy3:

·
Registered
583 Posts
All we got here was slushy snow. Dual brakes are great when you have little traction on front.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
We have all had those O crap moments, glad this one turned out well for you and the barn. As others have said, the ruts can be fixed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow....

As some know, Indiana was supposed to get a boatload of snow, but I'm getting rain- and lots of it!!!

Earlier, I needed to roll out a round bale for all of the animals. I started to back the tractor up, and started around the corner ( which was really wet and muddy) and started to slide strait towards a tree! Thank god for the FEL and individual turning brakes! After I got the bale on the spear, i took of towards the animals paddock, but started strait towards the barn!! even when the wheels were turned all of the way, it went strait!! Fortunately, I got it to turn before it hit the barn. Darn, now I have to fix all of the ruts I made .
:banghead:

So, the point is: please,please be safe. ( and don't hit any barns :lol:
That's what I was concerned about so I put my hay out a day earlier when the ground was semi frozen. Glad I did cuz we got flooded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts