Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i bought aftermarket lift cylinder with original wire harness from deere,having trouble wiring it to work,will it work,how do i wire it
thanks in advance
The New Guy

also my lift cylinder has a nut on bottom to secure mount post,can the nut be loosened and adjust shaft out so mount pin will go in without grinding bracket on gator?

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
:wgtt:

Some more information will help us help you. What model Gator do you have? Did it have the electric lift before or are you installing it for the first time? Did you buy all the parts from Deere? If so, were they a kit with a kit part number or individual items? The wiring for a 4x2 is super simple, just two relays and a momentary switch. I suspect that other models are similar, but we need to know what you have in order to know for sure. Some pictures would be very helpful.

·
Administrator
17,102 Posts
New install
ARE THE TWO RELAYS SPECIAL OR JUST NORMAL 5 PRONG RELAY
They are normal 30 amp Bosch or ice cube style relays, one for up and one for down.

·
Administrator
17,102 Posts
Im not sure how we can help when we have no idea what linear actuator you have or how it's supposed to be controlled. Just saying "aftermarket" is of little help, sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hook it all up
As soon as I plug the cylinder in it runs up I can switch red and black
Then runs down
Don't work with switch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts