Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an older Befco G50 tiller sitting around, orange, and needed some "work".. so I decided to clean it up, fix it up, and paint it green then give it some "John Deere Love".

I won't ever sell it since it's something my grandfather purchased; so don't have to worry about any misconception of brand or what it actually is -- but it does look pretty good behind the tractor! Little small for the 3520, but the offset makes it perfect.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,982 Posts
The lawyer stickers add enough detail to make one believe that is an actual JD tiller. Nice Job! :good2:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Great job!!

·
Super Moderator
8,202 Posts
Nice job! Looks great!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Had an older Befco G50 tiller sitting around, orange, and needed some "work".. so I decided to clean it up, fix it up, and paint it green then give it some "John Deere Love".

I won't ever sell it since it's something my grandfather purchased; so don't have to worry about any misconception of brand or what it actually is -- but it does look pretty good behind the tractor! Little small for the 3520, but the offset makes it perfect.
uho some one got over spray on there nice garage floor
:lol:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
uho some one got over spray on there nice garage floor
:lol:
lol, yeah! I wasn't paying attention to the towels as I rolled around it, my feet slowly inched them towards the inside!

Oh well, get a scotch brite pad and some acrylic wax and she will be as good as new! :munch:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts