Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would any of you have a sketch or photo of the blade to blade belt routing on the 60" deck model 190-374-100? It is mounted on a 1782 Cub Cadet.

Thanks
tommyhawk

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Would any of you have a sketch or photo of the blade to blade belt routing on the 60" deck model 190-374-100? It is mounted on a 1782 Cub Cadet.

Thanks
tommyhawk
I had a 1782 with 54" deck and I believe the belt routing would be the same but apparently I no longer have the manual for it. But I found the manual for your deck online. Here is a copy of the page that shows the belt routing.

page_10.jpg

If you want the whole manual go here and you can download a pdf version of it:

http://www.mtdproducts.com/equipment/DisplayOwnersManualList?storeId=10500&catalogId=20500&langId=-1&logoCode=&modelNumber=190-374-100&serialNumber=Enter+Serial+#

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! Thank you very much. The mower belongs to a close friend. He has a service manual and an owners manual for the tractor but nothing in those two show the belt routing for the deck.
Thank you for finding that PDF. I looked for several hours trying to find something and frankly just tired of all the mumbo jumbo. Guess I could use some "search" training! LOL
Thanks to you, we should be able to get this mower back in service now.

tommyhawk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts