Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an approx.500 foot long stone path to my barn. It is composed of mostly rip rap stone about the size of potatoes. What device would work best to maintain this and keep it smooth? Which size would be best for a 2025R? TIA

Reactions: Yank

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I think a 60 inch land plane is the weapon you need. Several brands make good ones. Woods, Frontier, and many others. Don’t get one too light, besides that, there is not much to them. Big hunk of metal with no moving parts. Need to decide if you want scarifiers or not. I didn’t get them, I have a box blade with scarifiers if I needed it. If your driveway is in decent shape and you keep it that way, you shouldn’t need scarifiers.

Reactions: pcabe5

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
663 Posts
I have an approx.500 foot long stone path to my barn. It is composed of mostly rip rap stone about the size of potatoes. What device would work best to maintain this and keep it smooth? Which size would be best for a 2025R? TIA
What size potatoes and what kind??? :unknown:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What size potatoes and what kind???
How about Yukon gold?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I realize this post is about an implement, but I want answers specific to my 2025R. Any way to get it moved back to medium frame compact tractor page?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts