Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought two of these levels (comes in a two pack) to use on the tractor and QH.

IMG_2576.JPG IMG_2577.jpg

So now I can tell if the angles I'm using on the box blade or any other implement is correct for making something flat and level or adding a little pitch like a crown or a ditch while doing road work. The one on the rear of the tractor is a great and handy reference if I need the implement to match the tractor's angle.

A pack of two on ebay sells for around $10 including shipping.

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Nice! I can never tell when my QH is vertical! Can you share the Ebay link or key word?

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went a step further and bought these! Now I can see the degrees I want to have.

Sun Company 306-R Lev-o-gage II Inclinometer and Tilt Gauge - Pack of 2 : Amazon.com : Automotive
That's what I was looking for, the markings in degrees and a ball, but a lot smaller. Did you see how big that one is?

Here's what I bought. Pocket level. I settled for the bi-directional style.

These don't have any double sided tape on the back. I used some to mount them to the tractor and QH.

·
Registered
383 Posts
That's what I was looking for, the markings in degrees and a ball, but a lot smaller. Did you see how big that one is?

Here's what I bought. Pocket level. I settled for the bi-directional style.

These don't have any double sided tape on the back. I used some to mount them to the tractor and QH.
I used to have a few of them for my travel trailer. They drove me nuts! It was almost impossible for me to get the bubble into the center (and keep it there). If I have something like this, I want to have the unit dead right leveled, or I go crazy looking at the off-center bubble!

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
I sent for a set of these as well. They work perfectly on my Quick Hitch especially with the hydraulic top link. I find it very easy to center the bubble. I was trying to figure out the best use for the second bubble level. I ended up attaching it to the top edge of my 200CX bucket. It works perfectly as a bucket-level indicator. I can easily see it from the drivers seat while seated. I can even see it with the bucket raised up a bit. Much more precise than the curved rod gizmo. I'm not sure how these levels hold up to the weather but if you have an extra one give it a try on your bucket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts