Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states i am in the market for a snow blade i can attach to my FEL. What is the hotness out there?

·
Premium Member
12,786 Posts
Since you are in Canada take a look at the HLA 1000-series blades. They are JD loader quick attach compatible, are available with hydraulic angle and have excellent build quality.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Reactions: PJR832 and GWT3046r

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
As the title states i am in the market for a snow blade i can attach to my FEL. What is the hotness out there?
I have a Frontier JDQA blade for sale in the classifieds here. Near Toledo, OH. PM me if interested...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
FYI... In case you guys strike a deal....

I had a similar blade shipped from the Buffalo, NY area to Dayton, OH using Fastenal's third party logistics service. Cost was $200 to ship. I don't know if Fastenal ships to Newfoundland or not, but it might be worth checking into.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I have a JD 54"/Artillian combo which i love. It was pricy with all the components to make it happen.
But being you are in Canada I agree with the others and check out that HLA model.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Thanks Guys!!
That HLA 1500 with the back dragger looks amazing.
I am going to call them today to get some pricing

Love the forum
The 1500 series pushers are also great, but might not be the best choice if you have to plow in curves . Pushers have long narrower rails kind of like skis that don’t really turn well, they’re best at straight shots like a straight drive or parking areas, the true plows (1000 series) are much better at turning and curves.

Reactions: blue87fj60

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
The 1500 series pushers are also great, but might not be the best choice if you have to plow in curves . Pushers have long narrower rails kind of like skis that don’t really turn well, they’re best at straight shots like a straight drive or parking areas, the true plows (1000 series) are much better at turning and curves.
^^^What he said.
I've run a few big pushers over the years and it's definitely easier if you have an articulated machine like a loader as opposed to a steering axle machine like a backhoe.
Going in strait pushes, they both work fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts