Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm considering a CMI wagon (I was turned on to this brand by Tractor Time with Tim's video at Levi's place), with hydraulic dump option.

What is the best way to connect an off-the-shelf hydraulic dump cylinder to the 1025R? My unit has power beyond, I also have a diverter valve for my grapple up front. No rear SCV at this point (told by dealer at time of purchase it's incompatible with power beyond).

thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
I do not believe you will find an off the shelf rear SCV for you 1025R with power beyond. There are options. I had a 1026R with power beyond, that I installed a 3 spool rear SCV on.
There are also posts here about rear SCVs being supplied from the power beyond.

·
Super Moderator
5,110 Posts
You'd need to add an after-market SCV to your tractor to control it or route your loader lines back there if you aren't using your loader at the same time.)

BY the time you're done with all of that you might consider doing what I did. I added a complete hydro pack and a deep cycle battery to my trailer. That way I can use with with my tractor, riding mower or truck without having to worry about access to hydraulics.

·
Registered
61 Posts
1025R hydraulic pump

I would throw caution into the wind. Is the pump going to be able to lift a dump trailer? I think having a self dump hydraulic unit would be better. just my 2 Cents.

·
Administrator
17,979 Posts
I would throw caution into the wind. Is the pump going to be able to lift a dump trailer? I think having a self dump hydraulic unit would be better. just my 2 Cents.
The pump on a 1-series will power a dump trailer without breaking a sweat, no problem there.

·
Administrator
17,979 Posts
What is the best way to connect an off-the-shelf hydraulic dump cylinder to the 1025R? My unit has power beyond, I also have a diverter valve for my grapple up front. No rear SCV at this point (told by dealer at time of purchase it's incompatible with power beyond).

thanks!
As stated you can add a new valve stack to your 1025, many threads are on this already in the hydraulics forum. You could also redirect the diverter (Artillian?) lines to the rear, or add Tee's to them and use that to power the dump. You'll just have to make sure that only one thing is plugged in at a time if you choose that route.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts