Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
17,532 Posts
it should have a salvage title since it was never sold from the dealer, so if the new owner does try to resell to a unsuspecting buyer he won't be able to show him a good title.
In MS that tractor would always have a salvage title..
Tractors don't have titles...

·
Registered
290 Posts
All these units came out of a James River dealership in VA. I ran some of the serial numbers and all are flagged in the warranty system. "warranty suspended" Also listed as flood damaged.
Couldn't find a way to PM you. Can you run this VIN to see what it says? 1LV3046RTGG400741

·
Administrator
17,532 Posts

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
it should have a salvage title since it was never sold from the dealer, so if the new owner does try to resell to a unsuspecting buyer he won't be able to show him a good title.
In MS that tractor would always have a salvage title..
Unfortunately, no titles in Virginia. James River is a fairly reputable dealer so I guess they just unloaded it on a reseller site where it's buyer beware. Actually they might not have any say in the matter as their insurance company probably took custody when the claim was filed.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
No titles for tractors in KS either.

Dave

·
Registered
290 Posts
Not sure what info you are looking for. So.... Built 8/9/2016. Basic warranty expires 3/30/2020. 2 warranty claims. 1 for hyd leak. And for the rear window not sealing.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo (XT1952DL) using Tapatalk
Thanks. It has a funky looking stain around the inside panel in the cab and the manual inside looked like it had been wet. I was curious if it was one of the flood tractors.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts