Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Terrible experience buying from Titan. I ordered a 'kit', consisting of bar, brackets, attaching hardware, shanks, teeth. They broke it into 2 shipments, one of which never arrived. So all I received was the bar. All this company does is make empty promises. There is no corporate number to call to complain; only a foreign call center number where nobody seems to know anything. A month and a half later (and after countless phone calls and e-mails), I STILL could not get the shipment of the rest of my order OR a refund even though they never disputed the fact that the 2nd part of the shipment was returned to them (damaged by and returned to them by FedEx during shipment; never reaching me). I finally opened a dispute with PayPal and my money was refunded. The whole ordeal wasted 1 and a half months' of my time.

·
Premium Member
6,268 Posts
typical... Been there done that, never again.. Many posts on Titan attachments.

·
Administrator
20,883 Posts
Where did the big popcorn emoji go?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
If he would have joined a month and a half ago instead of 2 hours ago we could have saved him a LOT of headaches!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
@MountainMan376 if you’re looking for a toothbar check out Express Steel in Martinsville, Indiana. They’ll ship you a complete toothbar that they make for about the same price as the Titan kit.
They sell all their stuff on EBAY as well. Good company to deal with. Very competitively priced!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Never pay with PayPal. Always use a credit card. PayPal dispute process favors the seller. A credit card dispute favors you.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
I recently canceled my PayPal account. Got taken on a FB ad and they jacked me around for a month and a half then ruled in favor of the seller. It was for a rivet nut tool with inserts. The ad claimed merchandise was made in and shipped from USA. Over a month later I received a little package of pop rivets from China I could have bought local for $5. PayPal said since tracking showed they delivered something they ruled in sellers favor and they closed the dispute. Would not allow me to dispute their ruling. I disputed through my CC and they charged it back to PayPal.

I got PayPal to refund wrong and damaged orders from palletforks twice but that was because PF never responded to the claim. I wouldn't buy anything from them without using my CC and purchasing through Amazon or eBay.

All that said they have a few deals that are hard to pass up if you want them. I won't say I will never buy anything from them again but you can be surprised if the order goes right. If it has any small parts or multiple packages you can bet it won't go well.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Living in Athens, TN. and about 10 miles away from one Titan manufacturing facility and 30 miles from the other, I wish you guys would reference a website and not just Titan ! There're Titan Implements, Titan Attachments (which is actually pallletfork.com) as well as several other "titan" around the country! Bob

·
Premium Member
6,268 Posts
Here you go Bob,
Titan attachments, go ahead and play roulette.. I will never buy another item from them after my last issue they never resolved. And I told them that too.
Here is a replacement wheel and tire they shipped to me to replace what was destroyed in the first place... The bearing was also frozen. And they shipped this alone wrapped up in 100 yards of plastic, so they had to have seen this mess prior to shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
I have Titan forks and have never had any problems. sounds like they are hurting their own business.

Reactions: SRG

·
Premium Member
12,680 Posts
Living in Athens, TN. and about 10 miles away from one Titan manufacturing facility and 30 miles from the other, I wish you guys would reference a website and not just Titan !
(y)

That is a beautiful area of Tennessee.

I spent a good bit of time there building the Wacker facility.

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
14,239 Posts
(y)

That is a beautiful area of Tennessee.

I spent a good bit of time there building the Wacker facility.
This post could rival Pat's "cleaning" post very quickly.

·
Registered
JD4600 loader/backhoe, JD2210 loader mower, JD332 mower,
82 Posts
I have two JD pallet fork attachments and two rear 3 pt weight brackets from Titan (purchased on ebay). Any time I've had an issue, it has been related to shipping, and they have been very responsive to my inquiries. I'm very happy with their products so far.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
When I bought my pallet forks from them in 2017 I needed to call them and I was able to get to their main office in the US. Never heard of them having an offshore call center. They're not really big enough for something like that, typically, so that seems odd.

Someone pops in here and their first post is a company bashing post and they don't continue the discussion or answer questions? Something smells funny. I know there are a ton of folks who like to bash Titan and they do have some challenges, but something seems flaky.

My pallet forks have been great. Solid, great fit, good welds, holding up well. I'd still consider Titan in the future.

Rob

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.