Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else warning people of the impending perils on their property?

Attachments

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I keep my gate closed. A rifle might be more of a peril coming onto my property unannounced than being run over by a tractor! :laugh:

Cool sign!!

·
Administrator
20,720 Posts
You may want to upgrade to this one Randy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425302455.748402.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,716 Posts
I'm rural enough ( closest house in any direction is 1/2 mile) that sign would invite late night target practice. Most deer crossing signs get hit every year. Other signs are targets for paint ball guns.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
We see a lot of those signs when you get into the rural areas. I always wanted to get one to put beside the driveway coming up to the house

·
Corndog Hater
11,688 Posts
Here is ours, no tractor involved though. We had to put this up as our driveway is an extension of our road, which is a dead end which dead ends at our property. There is a turn around but people still would continue down our driveway. It always cracked us up because once past the house, they would end up in front of the garage where they would have to turn around. The driveway goes within 3' of our front porch. How many roads go that close to a house? On their trip back up the driveway, everybody always had an embarrassed look on their faces. With the kids playing we had to do something. Nobody has come down the driveway in a while, not sure that it's because of the sign though

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425344103.950575.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Here is ours, no tractor involved though. We had to put this up as our driveway is an extension of our road, which is a dead end which dead ends at our property. There is a turn around but people still would continue down our driveway. It always cracked us up because once past the house, they would end up in front of the garage where they would have to turn around. The driveway goes within 3' of our front porch. How many roads go that close to a house? On their trip back up the driveway, everybody always had an embarrassed look on their faces. With the kids playing we had to do something. Nobody has come down the driveway in a while, not sure that it's because of the sign though

View attachment 41339

What would have been fun there was to have a powered gate at the end of your drive.. When car comes up to the house close the gate. After they turn around and find gate closed on them then they see a sign on the inside of gate saying "proceed back to house for checkout signature". :munch:

·
Corndog Hater
11,688 Posts
That would have been fun! but quite a few of them looked like they were, well, rather unsavory, not what I want to find on my doorstep at all hours

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
OK which one of you has this sign? Sure not in my yard.

photos-33.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What would have been fun there was to have a powered gate at the end of your drive.. When car comes up to the house close the gate. After they turn around and find gate closed on them then they see a sign on the inside of gate saying "proceed back to house for checkout signature". :munch:
Proceed back to house to pay exit fee.

·
Registered
373 Posts

View attachment 41339

Let me first say that I'm sorry your children are slow. I'm sure they're good kids, nonetheless. :creep::hide:

I had to put up a sign at the back of our property, where a gate was missing in the fence, to keep snowmobilers from coming up through our back yard and ripping up the pond bank.
:danger:

I do see a need for a sign that reads "CAUTION" "Watch for old fart on tractor" :lolol:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Corndog Hater
11,688 Posts
Let me first say that I'm sorry your children are slow. I'm sure they're good kids, nonetheless. :creep::hide:
What can I say, they take after their parents!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts