Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this on my daily interweb browsing. It's awesome! Seems like it would be easy to modify an existing snow blower with it. Seems like an ingenious idea to me.

Has anyone ever seen one in person and/or modified theirs?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It looks like this video gives a lot more details about this snow blower. I have to say if I were to ever get a snow blower this would be the one.

·
Registered
82 Posts
That is awesome. Does that tractor have a reversible operators station too?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is awesome. Does that tractor have a reversible operators station too?

Yup according to the New Holland site the seat, steering wheel and controls can turn 210*.

My wife was making fun of my for watching that video. She said that I'm such a little kid. :lol:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Bi-Directionals are very neat tractors. PTOs at both ends, drawbars at both ends. Loader goes on the back like the blower is, and you have the engine as counter weight. I think they were around 140-160 hp if I remember right. Versatile originally came out with them then New Holland bought Versatile out.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Bi-Directionals are very neat tractors. PTOs at both ends, drawbars at both ends. Loader goes on the back like the blower is, and you have the engine as counter weight. I think they were around 140-160 hp if I remember right. Versatile originally came out with them then New Holland bought Versatile out.
There is a dairy farmer down the road that has a couple of them. Looks like they make good loader tractors....funny looking though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts