Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've made some changes we think everyone will like........

• FREE SHIPPING on most orders up to 75 pounds total weight! NO minimum order. (This is a change from orders of $75 or more, up to 50 pounds).
  • Orders up to 75 pounds that have oversize items (not eligible for free shipping) have flat rate shipping options.
  • NO RESTOCK FEES on parts returns! (This is a change from our previous 20% restock fee).
  • Customer rewards program now pays back 5% in rewards points for future orders. (This is a change from 3% and 1% previously).
  • Other improvements coming soon like an updated printable return form and warranty return form.
Thank you for your business!

Green Farm Parts Shipping Information

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
how do we get the newsletter?

·
Premium Member
12,247 Posts
Have any changes been made to the section that shows your reward points? I have never been able to see my points. When I want to reclaim points I have to key in a number like 1000 or so, click Redeem Now, get an error, and keep lowering it and repeating until I no longer get an error...

No matter how many points I have had in the past it always reports 100.

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have any changes been made to the section that shows your reward points? I have never been able to see my points. When I want to reclaim points I have to key in a number like 1000 or so, click Redeem Now, get an error, and keep lowering it and repeating until I no longer get an error...

No matter how many points I have had in the past it always reports 100.
Thanks for the note. We know that this is a problem and are working diligently to get this corrected. In the meantime you can always email or call us to find out what your Rewards Points balance is.

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
Wow - these are great improvements - especially the free shipping with no minimum order - that's huge!

All the updates are centered around ultimate customer service which I love to see - I'm sure this all will be a big plus for your business.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
7,709 Posts
Thanks! I had been going to my dealer for small orders, shipping had out weighed the savings. Now if you sold HyGard in 5 gallon buckets, HINT, HINT!

:greentractorride:

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
Thanks! I had been going to my dealer for small orders, shipping had out weighed the savings. Now if you sold HyGard in 5 gallon buckets, HINT, HINT!:
I doubt that the 5 gal buckets can be shipped vis UPS or FedEx ground as single pieces. But I'm sure if you wanted to order a pallet full of 5 gal buckets they would accommodate you if you paid the freight.

For myself not having a dealer within 70 miles their new policy will be great - when I do my hydro change it takes 4 gal plus I usually get one extra gal for top off in between. I think there are 6 gal to a case so my 5 gal order will leave just enough room for the hydro filter in the case.

I wouldn't be able to man handle a 5 gal bucket anymore anyway......

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I had been going to my dealer for small orders, shipping had out weighed the savings. Now if you sold HyGard in 5 gallon buckets, HINT, HINT!

:greentractorride:
We might look at this in the future, but we have to pay a hazmat fee on shipping that quantity of oil in a single container, so I wouldn't look for it anytime soon....

·
Premium Member
12,247 Posts
Speaking of oil... I see you guys are now carrying JD Plus 50 II 0W40 synthetic (TY26665 & TY26664). That is great. I've been buying all my oil from GFP and I'm just coming off break-in oil and was concerned I would have to shop elsewhere for my oil.

·
Premium Member
7,709 Posts
I doubt that the 5 gal buckets can be shipped vis UPS or FedEx ground as single pieces. But I'm sure if you wanted to order a pallet full of 5 gal buckets they would accommodate you if you paid the freight.

For myself not having a dealer within 70 miles their new policy will be great - when I do my hydro change it takes 4 gal plus I usually get one extra gal for top off in between. I think there are 6 gal to a case so my 5 gal order will leave just enough room for the hydro filter in the case.

I wouldn't be able to man handle a 5 gal bucket anymore anyway......
If I could buy it by the gallon at the same price per gallon as buying in a 5 gallon bucket, that would work too.
I was thinking they could just slap a shipping label in the 5 gallon bucket. Maybe add a couple of wraps of shipping tape around the lid to bucket joint. Plus only coming from IN to MI to ship.
6415 takes 15 gallons IIRC

·
Premium Member
7,709 Posts
We might look at this in the future, but we have to pay a hazmat fee on shipping that quantity of oil in a single container, so I wouldn't look for it anytime soon....
What sizes do you ship? Part numbers?

·
Premium Member
12,247 Posts
Thanks for the note. We know that this is a problem and are working diligently to get this corrected. In the meantime you can always email or call us to find out what your Rewards Points balance is.
Good news! I just wanted to let you know that I was just on the site and I can now click the rewards button and it gives me an accurate report of the points I have accumulated.

Thank you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts