Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I've had the pleasure of just receiving my BigToolRack.

My first impressions of this rack are how incredibly BEEFY it is. Fit and finish is EXCELLENT. It is made very heavy duty, and you have to see it in person to see just how much it can really hold. I plan on using this rack to help organize my shed and be a "mobile command center" on the back of my 1025R - the caster wheels add a whole extra dimension to its portability and usability.

I got to find out early on just how incredible the customer service is - first of all, the president of the company himself answers questions about orders and also customer service on existing orders. I ordered a demo, but since they were out of stock and I was unaware, he shipped me a NEW assembled unit. I had a couple of shipping issues which he personally managed (I needed it sent to a different address).

The freight company caused some damage and Tim at BTR's responsiveness and solutions to my concerns have been top-rate; I could tell from the beginning customer satisfaction is very high on his priority list. They actually have changed their shipping procedures as a result, to protect the product during shipment.

This product should be on the back of every CUT and SCUT, and I can't wait to use it.

jermedic

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
THANK YOU for posting this!! It's good to see a firsthand review.

I've looked at the BTR since it was first introduced and thought what a cool concept it is. But it's just more than I can justify spending. You can tell that a ton of thought went into the design as there are a lot of little features on it that separate it from just being a "carry all". Putting the legs on it to bring it to a working height was great thinking!!

Be sure to post your continuing impressions as you put it to use.

I hope that Tim sells a lot more of these! :bigthumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts