Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

LET IT SNOW!!!!
:snow::snow::snow::snow::snow:

I have my John Deere 2520 all set up for the winter snow to come. Thought I would share a few pics doing a firewood run. Even though my bucket loader is off my tractor I still have the ability to move and store firewood in the BIGTOOLRACK, as well as tow a trailer or log splitter if I choose too. Why not carry your chainsaw... It just makes sense.... Attaching the BIGTOOLRACK is like adding a mini pick up truck bed to your tractor. I can also take the unit off drop the wheels down roll it near my house and use it as a firewood cart until it is empty, then hook it back up and load it up again....The Bigtoolrack is Imatch compatible, also has the ability to add 6-42lb counterweights to it, as well as carry long branches or lumber with our long lumber hooks....

THE USES ARE ENDLESS!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Now that's a really versatile addition to your tractor. Great pictures, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I don't think i can point out one negative in all those pics.
From operating room garage crown moulding, to the cab.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Big Tool rack,

have you figured out a way to add a hydraulic dump to the box? Much like a JD Gator? Could something be made with the existing 3 point or a 3rd SCV and an additional hydraulic ram?

·
Premium Member
13,957 Posts
One nice looking , and very handy carrier.

·
Administrator
17,105 Posts
Big Tool rack,

have you figured out a way to add a hydraulic dump to the box? Much like a JD Gator? Could something be made with the existing 3 point or a 3rd SCV and an additional hydraulic ram?

FYI WW, the Gators use a linear actuator to dump the box's.

·
Vendor
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bigtoorack

Big Tool rack,

I have not added a dump feature only because the cargo area is not so large that you can't manually unload it, not to say we will never have one because were are improving and adding features to the Bigtoolrack everyday!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts