·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,724 Posts
Very Cool! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Way to go!! :good2::yahoo::thumbup1gif::usa

I had to look up "Johnny Georges" to see who he was. I remember the episode of Shark Tank that he was on. Seemed like a great, passionate guy!!

Keep on selling those Big Tool Racks!!

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
A Raptor, a 50's F-100 AND a BigToolRack.....must be nice :bigthumb:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
That's pretty cool!! :good2:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
That's pretty cool but why not just put the tools in the bed of the truck? Thought that's what a pickup was for. :munch:
Isn't that rack pretty heavy? I assume it's installed into the receiver hitch on the truck, so he had to lift it to install it.:unknown:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,724 Posts
That's pretty cool but why not just put the tools in the bed of the truck? Thought that's what a pickup was for. :munch:
Isn't that rack pretty heavy? I assume it's installed into the receiver hitch on the truck, so he had to lift it to install it.:unknown:
Not sure how he got it up there but it sure would be nice to wheel around once at the job site.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Not sure how he got it up there but it sure would be nice to wheel around once at the job site.
I can definitely see the use, but makes more sense (especially when loaded) when you can lift it with a 3pt off the ground.

·
Vendor
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Bigtoolrack has adjustable Wheels

The Bigtoolrack weighs about 250 LBS. The beauty is with the adjustable wheels you just roll it up adjust the pins to the right height and slide the male side into the receiver. It's that simple! I do it all the time with my F150 that is how I get the rack to shows and my dealers.

Thanks Guys!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,724 Posts
The Bigtoolrack weighs about 250 LBS. The beauty is with the adjustable wheels you just roll it up adjust the pins to the right height and slide the male side into the receiver. It's that simple! I do it all the time with my F150 that is how I get the rack to shows and my dealers.

Thanks Guys!
Sort of figured. Thanks.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts

Thanks Guys!
Nice feature - very cool.:bigthumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts