Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm about to Dave from Pennsylvania to Colorado and will be towing my tractor on my Gooseneck trailer. I'm very got the tractor on there where I want it but need to binder it down now.

Where and how do you binder these tractors to the trailer? I don't see dedicated hooking points on the tractor anywhere.

I'm leaving in a couple days so want to get this thing don't as soon as I can.

Thank you!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,753 Posts
Hello,

I'm about to Dave from Pennsylvania to Colorado and will be towing my tractor on my Gooseneck trailer. I'm very got the tractor on there where I want it but need to binder it down now.

Where and how do you binder these tractors to the trailer? I don't see dedicated hooking points on the tractor anywhere.

I'm leaving in a couple days so want to get this thing don't as soon as I can.

Thank you!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
me-i would use them straps over the back axle housings-then hook them to a chain to a side pocket-and the chain binder.

if u don't have no fenders on front tires-maybe a set tire straps over the front tires:dunno: or another set of straps over the front axle on each side. just my 2 cts-ok. good luck

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
A popular way to strap the rear of a tractor is by using a clevis on the drawbar/hitch and putting a chain or two through it. If you do this, use a wire tie on the clevis bolt to keep it from backing out. For the front, you may be able to get axle straps and then chain to them. That's what I did when hauling my 2520 back to MN from TX this winter. Remember to strap down any implements on the tractor such as the loader, ballast box, or whatever may be on the rear hitch.

Rob

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts