Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been trying to make a plan for Black Friday for a week now, but it seems like the days are over 5 minutes after they begin. In lieu of a more creative discount scheme, this year we're just going straight to the part we all hate the most - shipping. We'll be closed Thanksgiving day and probably not shipping orders until the following Monday.

Have a nice turkey day everyone!

ArtillianBlackFriday2015.jpg

Go to www.Artillian.com

·
Registered
741 Posts
Ordered my forks friday finally talked myself into it:yahoo:
Same here, ordered forks and grapple earlier tonight....my early Christmas presents! I've got an old apple orchard and countless overgrown areas that are going to talk to my new Artillians.

·
Registered
741 Posts
That was really nice of your new wife and her sister to pose for the picture in your ad!! :laugh:
I have to say, that was the best Black Friday sale advertisement I've ever seen.....I almost forgot why I went to the Artillian site in the first place.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to say, that was the best Black Friday sale advertisement I've ever seen.....I almost forgot why I went to the Artillian site in the first place.
That was a compromise :laugh:. Too much PC these days and a few whiners around lately make it tough to really have fun with this stuff. :lol:

Thanks to everyone who participated in this weekend's sale! :gizmo:

:cheers:

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
You guys are great...
:gizmo::gizmo::gizmo:

...at spending other people's money
:lol: