Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Monday, we will be sending out our newsletter announcing our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. This sale will be 11/26 - 11/30 and offer free shipping for........................ALL orders (regardless of size, weight, etc). Your GTT discount will still apply. We will post a copy of that newsletter here once we send it out.

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

We want to let you know about some great new products that will make gift buying a breeze for Christmas this year! These products are available online 24 hours a day and are in stock for immediate shipping!

John Deere Portable Propane Heater: John Deere Portable Propane Heater HR-18R

John Deere Biometric Safe: John Deere Biometric Safe JDX-250

John Deere Classic Green Brushed Twill Hat: John Deere Green Brushed Twill Hat LP14418

In addition to these great items we are offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL online orders, regardless of price, weight or size! No coupon required during this sale but you CAN use the ​coupon codes on our site during this time.

When: Thursday, November 26 - Monday, November 30, 2015
Sale: FREE SHIPPING on all orders shipping to the lower 48 United States

As a bonus, our shipping staff will be including some free John Deere goodies to random orders placed during this time. These products may include hats, t-shirts, DVDs, etc. We will be marking down hundreds of products during this sale too!

*Not valid on previous orders. Not valid on on phone orders or with any other coupons/promotions. During this promotional period, orders may require an extra couple of days to process due to the high volume.

Thank you for your business!

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
I was trying to assemble a small order, and the GTT code keeps coming back with invalid coupon. Is this code supposed to be valid?

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
I was trying to assemble a small order, and the GTT code keeps coming back with invalid coupon. Is this code supposed to be valid?

Thank you!
WOW! I have not idea what I was doing, tried it again, and it worked fine.

·
Registered
22,770 Posts
For those of you shopping for Christmas gifts (or like my for myself....) seeing the propane heater above peaked my interest so I looked for other non-tractor stuff. Under the "accessories" tab there are pages and pages of neat stuff like cleaners, lubricants, tons of tools, etc. Also gift certificates.

I stopped about 10 pages in but plan to look some more later. Unfortunately these items aren't categorized but so neat to see all this stuff as I haven't been in a dealership for many years.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
:banghead: i already ordered all of the stuff for the year.:banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts