Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Registered
76 Posts
20% off Ooni pizza ovens, now through 29 November.

We have their 12" gas only model (Koda 12) and it makes excellent pizza. Might have to upgrade to the 16 with this deal.

We can cook five pizzas in about five minutes (once it's up to temperature). It takes longer to top / prepare them than cook them. Makes good cauliflower crust pizzas too for those low carb diets..

Recommend picking up their pizza turning peel in addition to a regular peel too as it makes turning the pizza much easier. May not be necessary on a 16" model.

·
Registered
26,634 Posts
Carhartt Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale going on now. Looks like a mix of items - if you filter for men's stuff there are a lot of boots.

I've used the Carhartt site for most of my purchases over the years and have been quick to ship with free shipping on everything.

·
Registered
26,634 Posts
Amazon Prime Video - the following pay channels will be $0.99 per month for 2 months. Must be a Prime member.

Starz
Showtime
Paramount+
AMC+
Discovery+
Epix
Noggin
PBS Masterpiece
BritBox
Lifetime Movies
PBS Kids
Up Faith & Family
Alblk
PBS Documentary
A&E Crime Central
MotorTrend
Ryan & Friends

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Really good deal on an extensive ratchet/socket kit from Dewalt at Blains Farm & Fleet, $99 gets you 192 pieces. Sockets are all 6 point, deep and standard length, ratchets and extensions plus some specialty socket bits. This would be a great starter set or travel box to keep in vehicle or trailer. Made in Taiwan, not China, if COO matters to you.

FREE shipping on Dewalt

Product Font Screenshot Slope Parallel

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Lorex has Black Friday discounts of 20%-50% on analog, IP (networked, power over ethernet), and wifi security cameras.

Other brands may still be cheaper, but Lorex has extensive experience with some very large systems, so I consider their products to be much more robust and reliable. I'm very happy with my recent purchase of a 10 camera IP system.

·
Premium Member
9,338 Posts
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

View attachment 814068

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team
I think "create a new post", would have been better than "post a response to this thread" to enter.
People that do not enter contests would never find deals posted here.

Reactions: coaltrain

·
Registered
26,634 Posts
I think "create a new post", would have been better than "post a response to this thread" to enter.
I also wonder if you get multiple entries for multiple new post creations or if everyone gets just one entry no matter how many new deals posted.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Just a note, especially for those in smaller communities...
You local retailers rely on holiday revenue to help keep their doors open the other 11 months of the year.
Please, let's not abandon them to save a buck! You will soon wonder why they're not there anymore.

·
Administrator
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We discussed that and decided we didn't want to flood the "New Posts" feature with these links. Don't want to be intrusive on those who are just here for talking tractors

I also wonder if you get multiple entries for multiple new post creations or if everyone gets just one entry no matter how many new deals posted.
One ballot per user.

Kevin

·
Registered
231 Posts
Reactions: BigJim55 and trav

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
None around here, but we went to one when we were in Madison, WI.
Very nice store!
They have some really good sales at times. The closest store is about 100 miles from me but I go past there about once every 4-6 weeks. Buy online and pickup at store makes for a quick stop off the interstate to get what I need. They also have reasonable shipping costs (sometimes free or flat rate $7) to just have things delivered to my house.

·
Registered
26,634 Posts
Green Farm Parts has free shipping for “most” orders of $99 and over until Tuesday November 30th.

Coupon code when checking out is SHIPFREE

And yes, I know there is another Deere parts vendor that always has free shipping for everything with a certain coupon code but this is a special for GFP.

Font World Logo Advertising Brand

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Does this one count?

Staghead Designs

Recipe Font Poster Cuisine Dish

Reactions: BigJim55
1 - 20 of 48 Posts