Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
Carhartt Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale going on now. Looks like a mix of items - if you filter for men's stuff there are a lot of boots.

I've used the Carhartt site for most of my purchases over the years and have been quick to ship with free shipping on everything.

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
Amazon Prime Video - the following pay channels will be $0.99 per month for 2 months. Must be a Prime member.

Starz
Showtime
Paramount+
AMC+
Discovery+
Epix
Noggin
PBS Masterpiece
BritBox
Lifetime Movies
PBS Kids
Up Faith & Family
Alblk
PBS Documentary
A&E Crime Central
MotorTrend
Ryan & Friends

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
I think "create a new post", would have been better than "post a response to this thread" to enter.
People that do not enter contests would never find deals posted here.
I also wonder if you get multiple entries for multiple new post creations or if everyone gets just one entry no matter how many new deals posted.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
Green Farm Parts has free shipping for “most” orders of $99 and over until Tuesday November 30th.

Coupon code when checking out is SHIPFREE

And yes, I know there is another Deere parts vendor that always has free shipping for everything with a certain coupon code but this is a special for GFP.

Font World Logo Advertising Brand

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
Hulu streaming service is once again offering their service for $0.99 per month for 1 year. Good for new subscribers or previous subscribers as long as you haven’t been an active subscriber for at least one month.

This is the service with ads which is normally $6.99 per month. Deal ends Monday night at midnight 11/29.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts