Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the weekend for the best savings of the year and better than your normal GTT, keep an eye out for our emails and our onsite pop ups for the codes. If you have not signed up for our emails do it NOW. Codes will be published tomorrow night at Midnight.

:gizmo::greentractorride:

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
How can I sign up for your mailing list? I've tried several times on your web site and it doesn't appear to work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
How can I sign up for your mailing list? I've tried several times on your web site and it doesn't appear to work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
yeah it works-cause for some reason my setting i must of turned off-how-:dunno:IDK.

u have to set up a account with them first i think-then it will allow u to go to the 2nd box beside ur log in box. look under ur account is where i went too.

it took a while for their e-mail to come back to us with my password. but yeah it works.

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
This is the weekend for the best savings of the year and better than your normal GTT, keep an eye out for our emails and our onsite pop ups for the codes. If you have not signed up for our emails do it NOW. Codes will be published tomorrow night at Midnight.

:gizmo::greentractorride:
oh boy-oh boy-:yahoo:i know what i'm ordering over the weekend for sure-woo:happy::happy: hoo

·
Registered
11,760 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Why is the coupon code for Cyber Monday blacked out? Trying to place an order and need the code.

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
Why is the coupon code for Cyber Monday blacked out? Trying to place an order and need the code.
it won't thumping work for me either. sitting on a nice checkout to only not work now. i've taalked to jason 3 times to get my order correct to only now find out black friday was over yesterday. so he told me to enter cyber monday only for the checkout to say its dead now. locked out in no mans land for now.
i must of done something wrong i guess-jeeez

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I have an order as well. At this rate I will just swing by the dealer on the way home...

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
I have an order as well. At this rate I will just swing by the dealer on the way home...
i don't want to do that-i can save almost $90 today if it would work for me.

jason is who i talked to today and he said i had to go thru the online to save oor use the coupon, to then find out the first one expired sunday. then tried the other one to only it tell me it expired.

if i call again-they probably won't even talk to me now after 3 times today:laugh:

Edit;ok-gizmo2 called me and helped me enter the right code-then i had to wait on wife to call back to tell me where the paperwork was at for card number. she called and entered all that-then it still wouldn't go-told me to enter some country:unknown:i thought man this alien fella in psace is messed up-wife siad look on where it says country i said oh yeah its blank:banghead: put usa in and bingo it went thru. didn't go with the steel wheels-wanted to bad, but too much confusion on what was what. got mad and just ordered what i have now.
CP-keeping the bling-so it will still be A Caddy:yahoo:

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
There are two codes, Black-Friday ended last night, Cyber-Monday is for today only.
yes it worked once i put the little dash in it. thanks for everything-probably never had so many questions as today-huh.:good2:

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
There are two codes, Black-Friday ended last night, Cyber-Monday is for today only.
Thanks,

I just placed my order.

Silly question. One of the things I ordered is the TM for my Z950R on CD. I get that it may not be a stocked item and I know they normally make them as ordered so there can be a 2 week delay. While I am not mowing anytime soon (just got several inches of snow), I did order a bunch of other stuff like filters and such. Would you hold the order for the CD to come in or would that come out later? I ask because if you normally hold it for 2 weeks, the stuff might be out in the weather for a while.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Coupon Cyber-Monday is working now for 10% off. Earlier it only gave me $10 off. Thanks GFP.:bigthumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts