Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
20,289 Posts
What are you referring too? I’ll move your post to the appropriate sub-forum once we know what’s up. :good2: You’ll get more views and responses there.

·
Premium Member
10,698 Posts
What are you referring too? I’ll move your post to the appropriate sub-forum once we know what’s up. :good2: You’ll get more views and responses there.
I'm going to guess it is one of these. A Bluetooth hour meter add-on for model year 2003 and later 100-series and S240 lawn tractors. It talks to a companion APP on your phone using Bluetooth.

Here is an installation video. Apparently the password is given during the installation process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4SgAW55EWE

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,698 Posts
JD must have added some of their usual confusion factor to this product. I see both HD and Lowes sells the module and BOTH sites has an unanswered question in the review section asking for the Bluetooth password.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,698 Posts
What is the bluetooth password
I received this response from JD:

Thanks for your question. Currently the Hour Meter Connector is only compatible with iOS® 10 or higher. Android™ versions are not compatible at this time. No code is needed for setup, you simply need to connect the Hour Meter Connector through the MowerPlus app. Install the app and open the menu (four squares in the top-right). From there, touch the button to add New Equipment, and you’ll see the Hour Meter Connector in there.

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
I received this response from JD:

Thanks for your question. Currently the Hour Meter Connector is only compatible with iOS® 10 or higher. Android™ versions are not compatible at this time. No code is needed for setup, you simply need to connect the Hour Meter Connector through the MowerPlus app. Install the app and open the menu (four squares in the top-right). From there, touch the button to add New Equipment, and you’ll see the Hour Meter Connector in there.
Well gee whiz. You'd think they might mention that in the product materials. All they say in their marketing materials is that it works with the MowerPlus app and the MowerPlus app is available for Android... :nunu:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts