Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Includes the long front PTO shaft from where the MMM connects on the front of the drive assembly to the front quick hitch and all hardware, electrical harness pieces, etc. If you desire to put a front snow blower or broom or other front mounted, PTO operated implement on your 2nd generation 2025r, this is the kit you need.

New and never installed, this kit is for sale for $350..........it's about $435 from the dealer if you can get it.........

Send me a PM if you are interested so the system generates an email to me. If you post here in response, I might not see it for some time as I am only on GTT once or twice a week, if that often now...........

I can ship UPS, cost to be determined based upon your zip code, etc.

Beat the fall rush to get winter equipment installed. Buy this kit now........

BTW, you have a 2nd generation 2025r is your machine's serial number is 100,001 or higher..............this also fits the 2026r with serial number 200003 or higher...........for you international customers.....

·
Premium Member
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saw the long box for the driveshaft in the garage today and it reminded me this is for sale.......Beat the winter rush, no time like July to get ready for snow removal.........or the front broom for the fall clean up....

Reactions: kylew

·
Premium Member
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back up on top.....All of you 2018 - 2021 John Deere 2025r owners (including those who are presently involved in trading up from the 1 series to the 2025r) this is what you need to run any front mounted PTO driven implements. I expect this to sell quickly after Labor Day when people start thinking of snow.........grab it before its gone...

·
Premium Member
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's that time of year. You new 2025r owners who need to have the front PTO for a snow blower and broom, this is what you need. Let's make a deal. You save some money, I regain some space in my garage.....

Rectangle Line Font Slope Parallel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts