Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading the post on this new addition to the subcompacts. I haven't been able to determine if it is comparable to the older models. I wouldn't have an issue with installing as this has been done on other tractors. Sure would like the added outlets. Has anyone here installed the kit. I know those kits comes with instructions and this one has the selective electronic valve. Also have seen the other valves which seem similar but is plumbed off the other outlets. I like the idea of the independent outlets. Wish I had a copy of the instruction sheets that come with valve. Not sure if this is discounted or available outside vendors. Any input appreciated.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Another thread discussing the 3rd mid scv is here - 3rd True Mid Hydraulics on 2018 1025R, including pics of the completed install on my 1023E.

It appears user Tractor Family got the kit and instructions. Perhaps he will report in?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am glad another thread started again. I have been trying to find answers for the exact part numbers that I need.

I currently have a 1025R built after the July 14 2017, with a 260B backhoe and 120R loader. I do not have the "Independent Lift" mower deck option. I had some confusion about which parts to buy to get the 3rd mid hydraulic selective control valve option. It looks like from John Deere Build Your Own website that the BLV11143 (3rd Function SCV) will work with the 260B backhoe since the tractor would be using the new Power Beyond Kit (BLV11216). It also looks like you would need the BXX10268 (loader hose kit) to control a grapple or 4 in 1 bucket on the loader. I thought there might be another kit to connected the 3rd function SCV with the power beyond, but I could be wrong.

So it seems like the kits that I would need is:
BLV11143
BXX10268

Is there any other parts or kits that I would be missing. I noticed a statement that discuss a compatibility matrix and Ordering Guide for additional parts that maybe needed. Does anyone know where this is located on John Deere website, I could not find it, and makes me wondering if I am missing other parts then what I listed above?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stussy: I don't think I would need the loader kit....I'd just plug my existing ends into the outlets....I'm looking at the kit much like you would look at a rear remote...such as I have on my 4400. I think one can use other things like a rear clylinder….maybe a small log splitter....anything that requires the two outlets...I think the loader kit is for those not wanting to run regular hoses ie….and the valve is more dedicated....personally I think this is a lot of extra unneed expense....but my take

1 - 5 of 5 Posts