Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the postings about replacement springs for seat on 1026r but no mention if you are 300# is there a set of springs for people of bigger stature?:greentractorride:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,837 Posts
Welcome to GTT rmboyle,
Someone will be right back at you, cause I'm not certain.

·
Administrator
18,318 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Super Moderator
5,588 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Welcome to the site Bobby. You're amongst the best tractor owners in the world.

I've not had anyone 300lbs use my springs as far as I know. The problem with bigger springs is the space. There just isn't much room in the seat suspension to get much more spring and then the cost to have them produced adds to the issue.

If you would like to try a set, I'll send you them no charge, if you like them, pay for 'em, if you don't send 'em back.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,837 Posts

I've not had anyone 300lbs use my springs as far as I know. The problem with bigger springs is the space. There just isn't much room in the seat suspension to get much more spring and then the cost to have them produced adds to the issue.

If you would like to try a set, I'll send you them no charge, if you like them, pay for 'em, if you don't send 'em back.
Either way I would guess yours will be better than what rmboyle already has.

·
Registered
709 Posts
You can't beat an offer like that! Unless you hear "But wait, there's more!" :mocking:

By the way Welcome to GreenTractorTalk. This is the best site you will find for information and opinions pertaining to anything and everything. Especially if it is green!

·
Registered
588 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I picked up a set of the springs for my X728 and may be switching to a 1025, but I will keep the springs for sure. They made a big difference and I am pushing 300#. I claim it is cheaper than cast iron weights but my wife and doctor aren't too sure. I am very happy with them.

Welcome to the site!!

Adam

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine Bobby!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have got to try your springs

Thank you for the offer. I just ordered a set off of e-bay and they have to be better than what I have now (bottomed out when I sit on the seat)Thank You
Bobby in Wisconsin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts