Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Is this bold?

I'm pretty sure the bold type is automatically applied to headings. I'll see if the same is true of Titles.

Edit update: Yes. It applies to titles also.

Another edit: I just tested a new thread. I believe the "heading" you are referencing is labeled "Title?" If so, we are talking about the same thing.

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
Is this what you looking for?

If so then yes, it's called the title:

Capture.JPG

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
So your putting something in the title bar...and it dos not show bold:dunno:

The reply you just made does not have a "title"...

Do you have your settings set for the enhanced editor mode? (In the settings section, top right of the forum)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So your putting something in the title bar...and it dos not show bold:dunno:

The reply you just made does not have a "title"...

Do you have your settings set for the enhanced editor mode? (In the settings section, top right of the forum)
Yes, when I put something in the title bar it usually doesn’t come up in bold type. I realize reply’s don’t have a title.
Thanks

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
Now I'm getting confused...

But a reply CAN have a title....look and the snippet I posted. See this a reply and it has a title?

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
Me too! 😎
OK, So...You are making a reply to this post...and you type something in that title box and nothing appears?

OR you do not see the title box like I circled in the screenshot I posted about?

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
:bigthumb:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Thanks!!

Well, I just learned something. I didn't know it did that. Usually don't use the title except for making new threads. But I still didn't know it did it automatically. Thanks!!

I had to try it! :laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts