Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KBOGH is offering a BOGOF (Buy One, Get One Free) or Two-For-One special on the Version #1* Bolt on Shackle/Clevis mounts.

Just add ONE Bolt on Shackle/Clevis Mount (BOCM) to your PayPal shopping cart, along with anything else you are ordering and we will send you TWO V1 BOCM's. Enter the code BOGOF in the Instructions/Notes to Merchant/From Buyer section when you check out and/or send me an email to redeem this special offer.

This offer will expire when the current inventory is depleted, I will update this thread at that time.

*The Version #1 mounts are ¼” shorter than the current mounts, and some interference between the body of the shackle/clevis and the bolt heads may be encountered with some shackles/clevis's. Just like the new version, these will come media blasted and primed.

The pictures below show the potential problem clearly. This is NOT an issue with the ½” Screw Pin Shackle's that we sell.

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This offer is now over, thanks to all who ordered them! :good2:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
This offer is now over, thanks to all who ordered them! :good2:
When you snooze you lose! Or should I say when I snooze I lose!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I wasn't snoozing, I had ordered Ken's hooks and the buy one get one free clevis mount and received my goodies on 03/14 for my 1026R. Easy ordering and fast delivery, thanks Ken. Can't wait to paint and install those beauties!:thumbup1gif:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts