Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any good alternatives to Ken’s Bolt-on hooks that any of you have experience with? I was planning on going with Ken’s, but they are out of stock until at least the beginning of Apri. I know that isn’t that far off, but that’s an estimated time to get back in stock and I have projects I would like to get done while I’m on vacation. So, any recommendations for alternatives or am I better off waiting for Ken to restock?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
1,108 Posts
Wait for Ken's. You won't be sorry.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
Ken's are the only made in the USA option if that maters, they have the smallest laser cut plates that don't look like a chopsaw cut them and left the squared corners, the plating is beautiful, the hardware is high quality, the instructions are impeccable, the plates are flat and not warped like a potato chip, the welds are beautiful and not ground on to try to make them look good, and he's a really nice guy (LOL).

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Its worth the wait plus you can bundle other things that you will need.
handles, steps, and diff lock pedal are absolutely worth getting and mandatory in my personal opinion.

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
and I have projects I would like to get done while I’m on vacation.
One suggestion if you want our hooks, you can buy the Bolt-On clevis mounts/Pad Eyes now and put them on top, then at a later date you can get the hooks and make your own "combos".

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ken's are the only made in the USA option if that maters, they have the smallest laser cut plates that don't look like a chopsaw cut them and left the squared corners, the plating is beautiful, the hardware is high quality, the instructions are impeccable, the plates are flat and not warped like a potato chip, the welds are beautiful and not ground on to try to make them look good, and he's a really nice guy (LOL).
Nope. They (and you) are much better even than that!

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
We're going to have to tie your hands up or you'll get sores on em from all that back patting. :LOL:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ken’s, they’re like an EA Wicked Grapple, worth the wait. Plus, you’re supporting a small business and not Amazon.

Rick

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Ken.....guessing you're gonna see this sooner than later....we're heading southbound on Rt 81 w/i a couple/3 days....do you have a store front (or other) that I'd could stop & buy the loader handle & step that you offer for the 1025(R).....google maps tells me you're not that far east of my Rt 81S route.....just wondering....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ken.....guessing you're gonna see this sooner than later....we're heading southbound on Rt 81 w/i a couple/3 days....do you have a store front (or other) that I'd could stop & buy the loader handle & step that you offer for the 1025(R).....google maps tells me you're not that far east of my Rt 81S route.....just wondering....
No steps available either.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Are there any clearance issues with the steps and the load-and-go brackets on a 60” deck?
Only with the really long cab step as far as i know. Some cut a notch for clearance on those.
Tractor Tim has LnG with steps on his machine. Many others do as well.

Reactions: Runnikee

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
Please read the about/contact us page. we are at least an hour off of 81, probably closer to 1.5 hours some days.

No steps available either.
Picked them up from the powder coaters today, they will be back on the website shortly. The handle are at Line-X, but now there is a national chemical shortage so no telling when they will be coated.

This year is shaping up to be just as crazy as 2020 so far.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Please read the about/contact us page. we are at least an hour off of 81, probably closer to 1.5 hours some days.
Hmmmm I wasn't all that far from you when I picked up my used x738 from Gladhill Tractor. They have a beautiful warehouse building full of what most would call a "Deere Museum".

1 - 20 of 102 Posts