Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
17,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a limited time only, while supplies last, KBOGH/BoltOnHooks LLC is offering a variety of Bolt-On Hooks and Clevis Mounts at a discounted price. These products are what we consider "blems" or "seconds" and may be unfinished raw parts, have plating that is blotchy or outgassed from crevices, and/or small weld defects that do not affect the structural integrity of the parts whatsoever and are considered cosmetic in nature only. When the parts disappear from this page it means stock is depleted. We do not anticipate having more in the future, when these are gone, they're gone, that's it.

Parts are sold "as-is" with only a structural warranty.

Please visit the website to see more info:
Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Outlet Store>>

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,654 Posts
Way Cool! Thanks.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Just ordered my winter project. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Order on the way

My order is on the way. . .

Treefarmer

·
Premium Member
721 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Ordered some misc parts, thanks Kenny!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Got my blem order in the mail the other day. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!! I was expecting large gas outs and weld spatter, what I got was near perfect (in my opinion) parts! The blemishes were so small, I had to LOOK for them! VERY happy customer here!!
Kenny seems to be a very quality oriented man. Everything I have ordered from him has been perfect. :good2:

·
Administrator
20,280 Posts
That's just how crazy Kenny is. Excellence is the only thing he will accept for his customers. Chris from Artillian is no different. Corporate could learn a lot from these guys. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Just placed my second hybrid Outlet and KBOGH standard item order. Great products in both categories.

I just finish one project and I need more for another one....Thanks Kenny!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Just placed my second hybrid Outlet and KBOGH standard item order. Great products in both categories.

I just finish one project and I need more for another one....Thanks Kenny!:bigthumb:

So kudos for Kenny on timely shipping of my order, but if anyone has any idea what in the world USPS is doing with the package I'd sure like to know.... :dunno: So much for Priority 3 day, Wednesday to Monday in USPS days is 5 by my count:flag_of_truce:

Attachments

·
Registered
21,139 Posts
So kudos for Kenny on timely shipping of my order, but if anyone has any idea what in the world USPS is doing with the package I'd sure like to know.... :dunno: So much for Priority 3 day, Wednesday to Monday in USPS days is 5 by my count:flag_of_truce:
Quite simple really - an entire cart of mail was put on the wrong truck. It is now working it's way north.

I've seen it many times - all depends on the attitude of the dock workers that certain day.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Quite simple really - an entire cart of mail was put on the wrong truck. It is now working it's way north.

I've seen it many times - all depends on the attitude of the dock workers that certain day.
While I'm not saying that isn't exactly the case it still seems improbable as I looked at the tracking earlier, before it was discovered to be misrouted to LA and the timeframe was still for delivery on Monday, so they never even tried to get it to me in 2-3 days which is entirely possible as they have done it several times before:banghead:

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you read the fine print, the 3-day thing is NOT guaranteed :banghead: And the USPS tracking is horrible!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
If you read the fine print, the 3-day thing is NOT guaranteed :banghead: And the USPS tracking is horrible!
Unfortunately I know there is no guarantee with it....

I'll have to disagree though, the tracking is accurate, I'm just questioning their routing-no wonder they're going broke if they send a package from the east coast to Michigan via Louisiana :laugh:

Blake-I was trying to provide a warning to those ordering anything from the store that USPS may be problematic especially compared to Kenny's service!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts